10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
Sources (Updated September 2020):
For more Temp Recruitment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
Need a new job?