10 Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 3 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 2 to 5 years or whether you are being underpaid $5,821 (or possibly overpaid) as a 3. Employers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their business' employment requirements. As an enterprise, if you have 3 recruiting needs in and around Melbourne, please call us on (03) 9246 0433 for expert temping from the #1 staffing agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top recruitment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 7), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for melbourne temp recruitment vacancies, victorian temp staffing staff agency, 4138, melbourne temp recruitment staffing agency, temping or melbourne temp staffing recruitment agency then we look forward to helping you with your enterprise's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Temp Employment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: