10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the operation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
For more Temp Recruitment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: